Instagram

Thursday 12 November 2015

Four days in Paris (2014) | Marking our 13th Year Anniversary | PART I

Kev and I have been together for over a decade. Having said that, we only married for 3.5 years ago. For every year that we have been together, we always mark the occasion.

Last year, for our thirteenth anniversary, a trip to Paris seemed romantically appropriate. As loved up as we possibly can be, we poured even more cheese over us by visiting a gorgeous city where kissing selfies are completely and utterly allowed. To be honest, we did not expect to fall in love with Paris, but we did,  head over heels, twice over.

It was so nice waking up in Paris with you, Kev….

Happy Anniversary x
 part un


2 comments:

  1. Ah!! Just looking at your blog post makes me miss Paris SOOO much! The Hubs and I def need to go back. :) Happy Anniversary!!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. I went on your blog to browse your Paris pics, but I couldn't find a related post! :( Our trip was taken last year, although, always great to reminisce. xx

      Jx

      Delete


Please show some love by commenting! ;) I'd love to hear your thoughts ♥♥