Instagram

Monday 6 August 2012

20星期日 5月 2012年 ~ Our Wedding Day

Well it has been a very long time since I last posted a blog. So much has happened since May. Kevin and I finally wed on 20th May and we had a beautiful and memorable day that anyone could wish for ♥ ♥

When it came to walking down the aisle, we were preparing ourselves before we took the long walk down the aisle. The isle took about 1min and 30secs or so to walk down so we all had a hefty walk to the pillars! My nerves really got the better of me and I could see my bridesmaids being just as emotional as I was! I was completely overwhelmed knowing I was minutes away from being married to my one and only and having my guests watch me as I walk down the 'love aisle', as I call it. Dad said a few encouraging words to me before we walked down the aisle and was glad he was by my side.

My favourite part of the whole day was the ceremony, mainly because it was the most touching and the sincerity of exchanging ourvows to each other was the most important aspect of whole the day for us. I truly believed every word and vow we promised each other and it was an unforgettable moment for us! I did get emotional saying my part of the vows, but I think that just added to the 'specialness' to the ceremony. Kevin was as ever, cool, calm and collected. My better half :)

If there was one thing I could change about the day; I wished we could have had more time to spend with our loved ones. The day was so hectic for us but I think this is just how wedding goes - It's like a whirlwind but it was great to be swept off our feet!

Thank you to those who made our day just that more special

Here are just a few from our wedding day..














Our wedding rings. My ring was bespoke and designed by moi! It has diamonds set along the top of the ring in a channel & bezel setting

Kev's ring is a half court ring; nice & simple.

Both Platinum - for Longevity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please show some love by commenting! ;) I'd love to hear your thoughts ♥♥